My apologies for the lack of posts this week. Classes have started and I have not been on my game with updating the blog! I made these glorious blondies yesterday. It is my Mom’s recipe and was always a favorite of mine when I was a kid.
These blondies are filled with brown sugar, butter, and have that perfectly sweet and salty combo. The perfect treat for any sweetie.
I filled mine with dark chocolate chunks and topped with PB M&Ms delicious 🙂
- 2 c. light brown sugar
- 2/3 c. butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 (6 0z) package chocolate chips
- 1 c. M&Ms or chopped nuts
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
- Add dry mixture to the butter mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Spread into prepared pan
- Top with Candy or Nuts
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes
- Cool and cut into squares