This is a delicious, healthy, and easy weeknight dinner. I was at Trader Joe’s last week and picked up “Teeny Tiny Potatoes” and frozen Brussels Sprouts. At the grocery store yesterday, I found turkey sausage on sale for only $1.00. They were due to expire in two days so they were super cheap. As long as the sausages are used or frozen quickly, they really are a great bargain. In total, this recipe only cost $4 (minus pantry items such as garlic and olive oil) and it feeds four people comfortably.
- 8 Low Fat Turkey Sausages
- 1 Bag Frozen Brussels Sprouts
- 1 Red Onion, Chopped in Quarters
- 1 Bag Teeny Tiny Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Bulb of Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Wash potatoes and place all ingredients on a baking sheet.
- Cut top off of the garlic bulb and place in the middle of the baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper. Mix oil over ingredients.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45-50 minutes, stirring every 10 – 15 minutes.
- Let cool because it will be very hot. Once able to touch, squeeze garlic out of the bulb.
- Serve with extra salt and pepper to taste.