Yum is all I have to say about this delicious pasta dish. My Mom and I found this amazing artichoke pasta at The Christmas Tree Shoppe. It was definitely a random purchase but we felt that it was very necessary. I dressed it very simply, with Lemon olive oil and roasted garlic.
- 1 cup artichoke pasta
- 1 tbsp lemon infused olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- Pecorino Romano Cheese, grated
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add the pasta. Cook per package instructions.
2. While pasta is cooking, heat lemon olive oil in a pan over low-medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until tender, be careful not to burn!
3. Drain pasta and add to olive oil. Top with cheese.