Rich. Peanut Buttery. Cold. Creamy. Chocolatey. Words can not describe how decadent this pie tastes. It has a creamy texture, a rich flavor, and best of all it is simple to make. It is a no-bake pie making it really quick and easy to prepare. This is a must try! It might just be my new favorite dessert.
The recipe makes two pies. I brought one over to a dinner party and it was a hit! I used regular graham cracker crust and the simple peanut butter base. The second pie Jonny and I made together. We decided to go with an Oreo crust. We layered Hershey’s Fudge Topping on top of the crust before pouring the rich peanut butter mixture over top.
We decided to add extra fudge to top off the pie. Jonny decorated it, and I must say, I think he did better than I could have done! Doesn’t it look beautiful?
Ingredients (Makes 2 pies)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- hot fudge topping (optional)
- Beat together cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar. Mix in peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- If adding fudge, spoon into 2 graham cracker pie shells.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture over fudge and graham cracker pie shells; cover, and freeze until firm.