There is something about the warm weather that pushes me back to craving clean and healthy foods. This salad is so delicious, fresh, and easy to make! The best part about salads is that you can use whatever you have around! I bought these amazing mini heirloom tomatoes from Trader Joe’s. They are so sweet and cute like candy, plus they are multicolored… making one beautiful presentation.
- 1 16 oz can of white beans; drained and rinsed
- 1/2 can favorite olives
- 1 cup tomatoes – chopped or halved into small pieces
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup light Champagne Vinaigrette
- 10 leaves fresh basil
- Using a food processor or a knife, chop the fresh basil leaves into small pieces.
- Mix the chopped basil with the champagne vinaigrette in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and toss with the vinaigrette.