Did you make too many sweet potatoes last night? Here is the perfect solution: Sweet Potato Home Fries. They are savory, sweet, nutritious, and easy to make.
- 1 baked sweet potato
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp good olive oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions and cook for about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add sweet potatoes and garlic and cook until edges begin to crisp.
- Remove from heat and season with salt, pepper, and parsley.