- 2 Fresh or Frozen Cod Fillets
- 4 Cups Arugula, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- Sea Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season the fillets well with salt and pepper.
- Create a foil pack for the fish using aluminum foil. Place fillets on top of aluminum and loosely wrap the foil around them, creating a pouch.
- If using fresh fillets, bake for approximately 25 minutes. If using frozen fillets, bake for 40-50 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- While fish is baking, chop arugula into fine pieces.
- Mince garlic cloves and mix together with arugula, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and add red pepper flakes if desired.
- Finally, mix in Parmesan cheese.
- Once fish has finished cooking, remove from foil wrap and top the fish with the arugula pesto.